If you’re anything like us, you love New Year’s Resolutions and goal planning. Early July marks a useful time to revisit your business goals, especially after the very strange year we have just lived through, and to consider any new goals for the 2021/2022 Financial Year.
Questions to consider when goal-planning for your business:
- What is the outlook for the next year?
- Is the business structured right for the next year?
- How does the balance sheet differ from last year?
- Are you and your employees more stressed compared to last year?
- How is the cash-flow?
- How impacted were your profits?
- Has your exit plan changed?
- What is the biggest challenge you can see for the next 12 months?
We are just a phone call or an email away if you’d like some help working out your goals for the next financial year.